- Posting of transactions (Sales, Purchase, Receipt & Payment, Journals etc.) in Accounting Systems according to the Chart of Accounts.
- Fixed Asset Accounting & preparation of Fixed Asset Register.
- Preparation of various reconciliations like Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement, Inter-company Reconciliations, VAT Reconciliation etc.
- Posting of month/period end closing entries like Accruals, Prepayments, depreciation etc.
- Keeping proper record of supporting documents for recorded transactions as per prescribed standards.
- Preparation of periodic Management Account Reporting Pack (Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c, Balance-Sheet, Balance-Sheet Reconciliation, Cash Flow & other reports as required by the client.
- Identification and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Performance Ratios.
- Reporting of variances between Actual results with Budget & Forecasts.
- Providing other analytical reports as required by clients.
рейтинг брокеров бинарных опционов
фаберлик личный кабинет вход в личный кабинет
Employees submit their expense claims along with supporting receipts to us. We do a thorough checking of the claims to ensure that each expense is supported by the proper supporting document, follows the expense reimbursement policy of the client and is booked in the accounting system properly. We also ensure that the reimbursement to employees is processed according to the payment cycle prescribed by the client.
This involves maintaining an invoice due date report to ensure timely payment, checking the validity of the Tax Invoice as per tax laws, liaising for approval of invoices, maintaining aging report for outstanding invoices, maintaining proper documentation of invoices processed.
This service includes raising proper tax invoices, follow up emails for payment, maintaining proper records of the collection, maintaining age wise report of receivables etc.
- Preparing all the records required for the purpose of Audit.
- Being the first point of contact for the auditors during the course of the audit.
- Provide all the information & documents required by the auditors and provide a transaction specific explanation to them.
We provide assistance in preparing Statutory Annual Accounts for clients. We ensure compliance with the accounting & disclosure requirements of Financial Reporting Standards